5 months ago
A market leading Pharma company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Test Lead with experience of testing in a regulated/validated environment, ideally Pharmaceutical. You will also have worked with large project teams across multiple global locations. A good working knowledge of SAP and HP-ALM would also be handy.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Test Lead will have overall accountability for testing. The role will provide leadership for all testing components for business and IT elements of a Global Programme. Third parties will support parts of SIT, UAT and regression testing and the client will manage other parts. The test lead must collaborate with the client and Third Party test leads, ensuring good coordination and overseeing their delivery. The Test Lead is also required to be 'hands on' during UAT, organising and managing the business testers and leading activities not in scope for the third party.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Extensive knowledge of testing methodologies. At least 5 years' experience of testing including 2 years as Test Lead on similar sized projects
* Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Experience of testing in a regulated/validated environment. Pharma sector experience preferable
* Good working knowledge of HP-ALM or similar testing tools
* SAP knowledge is a strong advantage