over 1 year ago
Senior Java Developer
Starting date: ASAP
End date: December 2019
Location: South of Brussels
VOLT is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join the team of one our clients active in the baking and financial industry.
Design, develop, integrate third party components, test, install and support programs/systems.
Analyse detailed system factors: input/output requirements, information flow, hardware/software requirements, kernel settings, etc …
Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility and effort estimates of the proposed solutions.
Participate in the definition, implementation and integration of software components in collaboration with third party software providers.
Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by other colleagues. Develop and maintain technical documentation, operational procedures and prepare and give presentations to customers on systems.
Supporting the delivered software and being part of a 'Center of Expertise' problem solving team.
* Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 5 to 10 years of experience within a development environment.
Professional knowledge and expertise
* The ideal candidate should have had relevant exposure to the development of highly scalable, resilient and secure software.
Essential Technical skills
* Exposure to various OS platforms: Windows, UNIX (Oracle Solaris, AIX, HPUX), Linux (Red Hat)
Additional Technical skills (knowledge in the following domains is an additional asset; specific training program will be provided to complement the candidate expertise when needed)
* Communication middleware: IBM MQ
* Integration middleware: Apache Karaf, Apache Camel
* Security technologies: PKI, HMAC, AES, SSL, HSM
* Familiarity with development and integration using Interfaces products for InterAct, FileAct and Browse is a strong asset.