£600.00 - £700.00 per day
6 months ago
A market leading Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, requires a Business & Technical Cutover Lead with strong experience with SAP Finance and Procurement modules.
The role is to ensure the successful delivery of new systems and new ways of working, they require a Finance and Procurement cutover lead with experience of multiple SAP implementations. This being a complex business & system transformation program they are looking for someone with hands-on experience in multiple projects especially in planning and managing Finance and Procurement technical and functional cutover activities.
The implementation is cutting across many business processes. The purpose of the role is to understand SAP (S/4 HANA) and integration with non-SAP systems and be able to manage business cutover activities in conjunction with technical cutover activities (primary responsibility for technical cutover lies with the SI partner) in order to deliver a smooth cutover from current state to the new system with minimal business disruption.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* End to end cutover experience on at least two similar sized projects
* Very strong experience of SAP project implementation in the Finance and Procurement areas
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Experience of planning and managing cutover in a regulated/validated environment
* Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
* Able to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
* Expert user of MS Project. Able to develop and manage very detailed and complex plans and report against them
* Good time management skills
* Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal presentation
* Good attention to detail
* Comfortable to work independently, seeking clarity on direction only.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
* Ability to persuade others to resolve issues and conflicts
* Ability to know when and how to escalate issues before reaching critical level.