City of London, London
Up to £76000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Their goal is to create a best in class content experience that drives user engagement and they believe doing this is key to growing audience and revenue. As a Programme Manager you will own responsibilities for the News product in the UK and design new experiences and drive product usage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the local product
- Identify opportunities to continually enhance product value as seen by users, partners and
- Work with marketing to drive demand to their online store
- Work with product teams to develop locally relevant services and features
- Recommend and drive product improvements
- Strong Programme or Product management experience
- Experience leading a product team for a consumer facing product with a good understanding
in the media space or online industry
- Experience with data driven analysis
- Experience using software development methodologies preferably Agile
If the above sounds like you please apply for my immediate attention!