£400.00 - £450.00 per day
4 months ago
A Product Planning & Strategy Manager is needed for a global payments company based near London Bridge. The primary focus of this role is to ensure the client's commercial ambition is underpinned with strategic product management & development. This role is interesting because you will be part of building a brand new team. It has a varied breadth of tasks, and it is a good way to learn about the products within the organisation. This Product Planning & Strategy Manager will be working with various stakeholders (product managers, finance, delivery, etc.) across the organisation.
* Financial acumen - modelling, P&L (profit and loss), discussions with finance, etc.
* Organisation skills e.g. ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
* Communication skill - working with stakeholder, and presentations
* Demonstrated task management, organisation and planning skills
* Consulting background
* Experience of working in corporate organisations
* Analysing financials
* Product management or insights
* Networking & influencing across complex or matrix stakeholder groups
* Commercially oriented
* Analytical, facts based approach to problem solving, but with demonstrable ability to creatively challenge the status quo
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with ability to adapt communication style across different audiences
* Attention to detail and able to manage or interpret ambiguous information
* Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)