£2629.00 - £3073.00 per month
17 days ago
I am currently working for a global organisation based in Reading who are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant on a 12 month initial contract, who will provide executive support to Solution Team Directors and management in Solutions Team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings and presentations for directors.
- Co-ordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation and transfers.
- Preparing expenses for each director and providing policy support and guidance to the wider team.
You must have the following experience:
- 5+ year's working as a Personal Assistant - providing support at director level
- Strong experience in Microsoft Outlook and Word. Knowledge of other MS products and social media/ yammer.
- Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure.
- Friendly and approachable, with an outgoing personality to mix well with strong sales teams.
The role is paying a monthly rate of between £2,629 - £3,073 a month depending on experience.
Please apply to be considered for this position!