£500 - £610.00 per day
3 months ago
My global client are currently looking for an experienced Oracle Functional Consultant for a 6 month initial contract based in Oxford. They are looking for someone experienced who can help analyse and develop a new solution. The role will involve working with the finance and technology teams to fully understand the impacts and provide support to both teams throughout to drive the plan/ migration.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Provide subject matter expertise on project activities for Oracle O2C, including data analysis, functional configuration options etc
- Write basic SQL queries to facilitate data analysis on there customer data
- Manage escalations of all project issues relating to the O2C finance area, acting as a primary point of contact to the business for the stream
- Provide support for the O2C transformation project
- Experience of working with ERP/ finance systems
- Ability to write SQL scripts to extract data
- Strong R12 functional experience in: Oracle receivables, Oracle trading community architecture, Oracle advanced collections
- Strong awareness of finance ERP processes, applications and integration technologies
The role is paying a daily rate of between £560 - £610 a day depending on experience
Please apply if you have the experience and are interested in this position!