£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, Van and Fuel card
6 months ago
I am ideally looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Fitter who will be required to maintain the department's mechanical equipment and plant, to keep all machinery in a serviceable condition including fault finding and rectification. As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Fitter you will be responsible for maintaining all mechanical machinery plant and equipment, pumps, filters, compressors, conveyors, UPS etc.
Key skills & responsibilities:
* A number of years in a similar Mechanical Maintenance/Mechanical Fitter position
* Minimum qualification of City & Guilds part 2 (Mechanical)
* Fault find repair, install, and maintain all mechanical plant and machinery
* Operate a preventative (PPM) maintenance system to ensure that the plant and machinery are in good working order
* Assist with the installation of new plant and equipment
* Order and collect spares and Mechanical equipment for new and existing plant
The ideal candidate will have completed a recognised trade apprenticeship, multiple years in a similar position, ideally a City and Guilds Level 2 (Mechanical) qualification.
You will also receive a work van with fuel card that can be used for work and personal use.