City of London, London
Up to £340.00 per day
about 1 year ago
are looking for an experienced Marketing professional
Develop the plan to ensure solid implementation of centralised marketing programs across the customer lifecycle; supporting onboarding, retention, nurture, compliance and engagement activity. This approach will drive how we attract, retain and delight our customers which is underpinned by an excellent customer experience.
* Responsible for the implementation of central marketing campaigns across all marketing channels to time and budget.
* Work with key marketing stakeholders to ensure there is clear communications on goals and deliverables to enable campaign success.
* Be the expert on campaign execution and have the technical ability to confidently use MA systems to build journeys, and automated work flows supporting the marketing activity.
* Be responsible for identifying and selecting data selections that support all central marketing programs working with the customer analytics and data teams on complex data projects.
* Responsible for developing testing plans that allow for continuous learning and improvements.
* Project management across all work streams, developing critical paths and schedules to meet timings and deliver on objectives
* Responsible for the reporting of key KPI's across and campaign performance across these programs.
* Make improvements and recommendations based on campaign analytics.
* Drive continuous improvement ensuring there are optimal processes around campaign delivery that allows us to scale and automate.
* Develop formalised documentation, processes and procedures, and A/B testing strategies.
* Collate and identify any requirements to improve campaign processes, including dependencies on data and business systems.
* Fosters collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across marketing and GTM
* Champion the brands to ensure that they are appropriately represented in all client facing comms, including websites and social media.
* Any other duties, as reasonably requested