£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently working with a prestigious financial services organisation based in Watford who are looking for an experienced IT Support Lead to join on a permanent basis. My client have been present in the market since the early 1900's and have firmly established themselves as a trusted partner to clients and customers.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle escalated calls from the first / second line support staff
- Manage and report on the IT Helpdesk status to the Senior IT Manager
- Administer and maintain corporate infrastructure, including Active Directory, LAN, internet access and Exchange 2010
- Administer the software application and desktop operating system deployment environment using Microsoft Windows Deployment Services.
- Administer the Mitel VOIP telephone system
You must have the following experience:
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Deployment Services including software / operating system deployment
- Good knowledge / experience of troubleshooting network protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 / 2016 and Office 365
- Knowledge of VMware vSphere
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp server
- Understanding of VOIP
This role is paying a salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position!