£325.00 - £350.00 per day
5 months ago
A market leading Pharma company based in Surrey has the contract opportunity for an Finance Analyst with excellent Hyperion experience. Any application without the Hyperion experience will not be considered by the client.
This position provides financial analysis, reporting and forecasts, cost control framework for HQ to support effective business decisions and transactional support to Global Functions in the Region. Supports a good understanding of performance, deviations, risks and opportunities of FTE and Operating expenses and will create and maintain reports, analysis, forecast models to support resource allocation
* Monthly & Quarterly Reporting
* Budget, Forecast & Strategic Planning
* Provide support to HQ cost center owners within the Commercial teams and Global Functions including planning and variance analysis.
* Provide relevant templates and reports to Commercial and Global Functions. Support closing activity in areas that require judgement (e.g. accruals, monitoring open PO's).
* Train EHQ employees on new financial processes and systems.
* Act as financial approver of POs.
* Supports set-up of effective controlling framework to ensure Operating expense & CAPEX are managed in line with budget