Up to £68000.00 per annum
12 months ago
As the EMEA communications lead you will be responsible for ensuring that EMEA markets are supported in all gaming PR and communications. The region encompasses 25 markets, including France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Nordics;.
The role will include frequent international travel to Seattle HQ, key European, as well as to relevant trade shows in the gaming industry. You will occasionally be required to work out of hours where relevant when working with the global team based in Pacific Time zone (Seattle.)
You will oversee the EMEA PR & Communications Events agency team.
· EMEA market management - Experience of devising and delivering campaigns and toolkits for European markets
· Gaming and/or consumer technology experience - Working for gaming brands or relevant consumer technology brands and a keen understanding of entertainment communications
· Strategic thinking - A smart thinker who doesn't just take briefs at face value, rather they interrogate them, ask questions and can devise solid strategies which inspire great creativity
· Crisis and Issues - Experienced in managing crises/issues across traditional media, influencer channels and social. Well versed in drafting reactive messaging and stakeholder management during crises
· Excellent writer / communicator - Someone who is brilliant at putting copy together on a page, and at articulating themselves in person
· Creative flair - Someone who pushed themselves to be as creative as possible and takes an active role in getting the most creativity out of a team
. Global stakeholder management- Appreciation for the importance of a global peer network to extend ideas, secure support and build on the ideas of others.
· An inquisitive mind - Someone who is interested in lots of different things and has a naturally inquisitive mind