£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
9 months ago
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of components and assembly's which could include hydraulic lines groups, light fabrications, castings, non-metallic's and a variety of other installations. You will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and determination to resolve issues while maintaining high quality standards in both design and component detailing, ensuring designs are validated to meet functional and technical requirements. In order to do this you will have a working knowledge of solid modelling (ideally CREO) , geometric tolerancing and engineering data management systems.
- CAD Design of components and assembly's in CREO.
- Completion of component and group drawings.
- Participating in Design Reviews, FMEA's
- Management of engineering changes through life cycle management.
- Completing CPPD with suppliers and internal teams.
This is an urgent position that is interviewing immediately for the right candidate, apply for immediate response.