over 1 year ago
My client is looking for a Cost Engineer who will be responsible for providing support and guidance on the project execution, helping maintain costs, forecasting and financial control.
This will include:
- Monitor spend to ensure accurate cost reporting.
- Work with the project team to develop detailed monthly cost forecast/ status reports.
- Produce all monthly and quarterly reporting slides for the project financials.
- Approve all major bid tabs to review currency impacts and correct cost allocations.
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 year's project cost control experience.
- Previous SAP and Ecosys experience, preferably around SAP project systems modules.
- Experience within Oil and Gas.
The role is paying a flexible day rate depending on experience.
Do send me your CV or call me to discuss this role.