Up to £4790.00 per month
about 1 year ago
You will be joining the UK communications team who provide strategic communications advice and activities in support of their business and image agendas in the UK.
Your role will drive the creation, management and execution of communication plans, strategies and tactics in support of their business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure consistent management and execution of communications programmes to increase
positive perceptions of their commercial portfolio and offerings in the UK
- Partner with in house resources and their PR agency partners to help create and
communicate compelling stories via traditional and social media, bloggers and other
- Manage campaigns, budget and resources
- Manage day to day product announcements
- Equipping commercial sales teams with media coverage and customer examples, maximising use
of customer stories across digital and social channels
- Extensive PR & Communications experience at a UK PR agency or in-house
- Experience working on recognised commercial technology brand campaigns
- Track record managing PR campaigns and agency resources to deliver tangible results
- Strong understanding of the UK traditional and social media landscape
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!