7 months ago
We are looking for a "Business Analyst Digital Enablers"
* You are end responsible for the delivery of detailed business requirements for EBU's business roadmap & the digital sales tools used by EBU's salesforce (based on Salesforce Salescloud).
* You are in constant contact with the various business stakeholders within EBU to capture their digital sales & servicing requirements. You clearly understand, challenge and document the 'what', 'why' and the 'when' of these needs
* You assure clear articulation of business needs towards the delivery teams (eTransformation / IT/ customer operations) and follow up on their delivery (in scope <> time <> budget).
* You participate in end user acceptance testing.
* In all your deliveries, you guard an optimal digital customer experience and drive digital user adoption once implemented.
* Due to the large scope (authentication, ordering, case mgt, billing,) you carry this responsibility together with another colleague Business Analyst (also being hired).
Personality and Values
* Strong collaboration skills, bridge builder, real team player
* Strong analytical skills.
* Results / KPIs oriented and works very structured, has an eye for details and is not afraid to dig deep into facts & figures
* Has the ability to work independently, thinks out-of-the box, is undertaking, proactive and a challenger
* Thinks 'customer first'
* Is pragmatic and concrete
Skills and Experience
* You have a first experience with digital projects from a business perspective (website optimization, digital self servicing, web shops, digital UX, …)
* You are genuinely interested in digital trends
* You have sufficient IT skills to interact efficiently with IT colleagues
* You have excellent synthesis, writing skills.
* You're fluently bilingual Dutch / French AND English (must)
You'll be part of the EBU Digital and Segmented Marketing team.
You will be working in dotted line with a Business Owner Digital Enablers who manages EBU's overall digital roadmap.