£430.00 - £450.00 per day
8 months ago
You will be joining the Business Intelligence team supporting the business with insights and data tools to inform decision making, supporting day to day processes and helping them deliver better experiences to their audience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and test for a range of data pipelines, applying structure to
unstructured data and carrying out various transformations.
- Configuration and set up of specific data services within Azure.
- Documentation of architecture and data flows, ensuring a clear, maintainable stack.
You will also be working with large, diverse data sets supporting some very interesting analytic use cases.
- Deep knowledge of SQL and Hive
- Experience with Azure, specifically ADF/HDInsights/Databricks
If the above sounds like you or to find out more information, please apply for my immediate attention!