£500.00 - £650.00 per day
5 months ago
Responsible for co-ordinating effective and structured Portfolio Management processes to assess, prioritise and approve projects that will deliver the maximum benefit from the investment at an optimal level of risk.
Ownership of the Transformation Portfolio, an inventory of all active and pipeline projects, providing a single view of the upcoming EM project landscape. Core tasks in this capacity will be:
* Assist in the development of a consistent and effective approach to Portfolio Management.
* Ensure integration of new processes into current IS (PMM) & Business demand management processes.
* Establish and operate a suitable Governance Framework to enable project prioritisation & approval.
* Conduct Transformation Portfolio Management meetings to assess, prioritise and approve projects.
* Deploy the Transformation Project Prioritisation Tool to assist with prioritisation discussions - finalise the model, collate inputs (scores) from pipeline projects, execute the tool, playback results etc.
* Deploy the Change Load Assessment Tool to assist with prioritisation and approval decisions.
* Facilitate analysis into interdependencies between project and resource constraints.
* Develop and manage the Transformation Portfolio Project List, and define the demand management processes to keep the list up-to-date with the latest project ideas and project approval standings.
* Attend project/business meetings as required to get visibility of pipeline (e.g. functional steercoms)
* Liaise with IS PMO, BRPs, Functional groups, business project teams to embed the Transformation Portfolio Management processes.
* Develop a Transformation Roadmap, providing a consolidated view of the project landscape.
* Track Key Performance Indicators.
* Establish effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
* Ensure effective portfolio communications.