about 1 year ago
The solution should be maintainable by the business (e.g. coded in VBA or Python) and thus not be based on complex programming skills.
The developer will
* Create a lightweight file validation solution (or use an existing one) with generic testing possibilities.
* Develop complex tests on multiple files of different formats: Excel, CSV, XML…
* Integrate data coming from other data sources such as SQL DB's, XML,…
* Build code to transform Excel files
* Perform other Ms Office related automation tasks
* Document his developments
* Have an in-depth knowledge of a file validation solution, or be able to make such a solution in a common programming language
* Have an in-depth knowledge of Excel file manipulation.
* Have a good general knowledge of other Ms Office products
* Have experience in Windows environments
* Have at least 3 years proven experience with above technologies
* Knowledge of the energy market is a plus
* Can think along with the customer
* Can think out of the box
* Can work self-conducting
* Delivers precise work
* Good communicator and can work one to one with the business SPOC and key users
* Can communicate (written & spoken) in Dutch or French
* Can communicate (written & spoken) in English