Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Great benefits package
over 1 year ago
My client is looking for an Test Assurance Analyst...
Your experience will include:
- ISTQB / ISEB Qualification
- Good reporting and documentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Posses an understanding of testing standards and processes, and how these can be applied to service provider.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills identifying any expectations to the agreed test approach.
- Experience using testing tolls such as HP ALM.
You will also have the following responsibilities and these will develop as the job progresses but the following key areas of the job include:
- Supporting Test Leads in working with the service providers on system testing matters.
- Review assigned aspects of system testing being undertaken by service providers.
- Analysis of test evidence to confirm that criteria have been met.
- Inspecting test results and witnessing tests to assure test completion.
The salary of this role is between £30,000 and £40,000 + benefits
Do send me your CV or call me to discuss this role.
Test Assurance Analyst, Analyst , ISTQB, ISEB