Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€375.00 - €450.00 per day
about 1 year ago
-Initial 6-month Contract
- Take a lead role in the detailed design of the Core Banking application from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the Core Banking roadmap through the definition of a common set of design and process standards, driving the adoption of these standards across the enterprise, with our ITO & ADM delivery partners, payment product vendors and implementation teams.
- Work with a team of IT Specialists in the delivery of a transformed, resilient payment ecosystem aligned with the organisation's emerging target IT architecture.
- Work with the wider stakeholder group to ensure change and service migration approaches are adopted to minimize service risk & optimize delivery.
- Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources.
- Work closely with the Service Assurance team throughout lifecycle of change & provide detailed handovers as change is delivered into test and production environments and integration to wider bank system.
- Successful candidate to have 5+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Core Banking.
Please contact me on 01737 823821 to discuss or alternatively email me at
**YOU MUST LIVE IN IRELAND**