£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
A fantastic, high profile opportunity has arisen for a BI Analyst with good experience of Tableau to join the Group Business Intelligence & Analytics of this fast growing, £440m private equity backed global life sciences business.
Do you have a passion for data and the potential that can be unlocked from it? Do you thrive on building connections for systems to share data? Interested in ERP, tax technology, digitalisation, transaction workflow, robotic process automation, analytics and finance?
Do you want to work for a team actively working to upgrade, modernise, and improve efficiency across the wider Group? Do you want to help support thought leadership and the adoption of new technologies?
Based in Teddington, South West London, and reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics, this position is a company-wide reaching role that will work across the organisation to build our analytical platform and ensure efficient generation of valuable insight.
In return, there is an excellent package, flexible working, along with genuine support for personal and career development opportunities in a growing organisation.
This role joins a fun and lively working environment and a hard-working team that recognises the importance of a good work/life balance.
Required knowledge, experience and technical skills
* Strong academic background, ideally with a Computer Science or IT degree/qualification, similar Analytical discipline or equivalent experience
* Extensive demonstrable experience required, including prior experience working with Tableau
* Advanced, demonstrable understanding of SQL and report design principles
* Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques used in end-to-end analytical model design and development
* Experienced use of BI tools specifically Tableau in a commercial environment
* Demonstrate a good balance between technical expertise and commercial business awareness, with experience in end-to-end project delivery
* Passion for handling, analysing and transforming large, complex data sets into workable information sets