about 1 year ago
Location : South of Brussels
Start date : June 2019
Duration : long-term till the end of the year + extension
Our partner is one of the world's leading provider of secured financial services. We are currently looking for an experienced System Administrator who will join their team and work on innovative solutions.
Your role & responsibilities:
* You will be part of a team dedicated to financial crime investigation.
* The project you will be working on, will be dedicate creating a forensic LAB for detecting financial crimes with fraudulent accounts.
* You will be a part of the Cyber Fusion Center and you will act like a point of contact between this team and the Engineering team
* The main task will be to maintain, develop and enhance a dedicated Lab environment.
* Understand the architecture and design of the Network design.
* The aim is to extend the Lab to 5 other teams in order to harmonize the security processes.
* You will be in charge with the investigation of customer's data
The required skills are:
* Experience: 5 years
* Strong IT knowledge
* Windows OS
* Understanding of Network design
* Experience in deployment of virtual machines is a strong asset
* Active Directory
* HP components
* Cisco environment
* Fortinet Firewalls
If you are ready to onboard a new challenge, don't hesitate to contact me