£29.50 - £34.50 per hour
8 months ago
Only those candidates who can truly manage both the proactive and reactive parts of efficient, effective supply chain management need apply.
This is a fast-moving dynamic team with a global supply base. There is significant travel expectations within the UK and overseas. Those who have an understanding of how the wider global environment affects the Supply Industry will be a good fit.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
* Supplier Management
* Ensure delivery performance standards in line with company production definitions.
* Root cause analysis (performance, identification, improvement)
* Drive Change
* Cost rationalisation
* Capacity Planning
* Total Supplier utilisation
* Willingness to train suppliers (deploy lean manufacturing, manufacturing planning,
performance standards and 6 Sigma tools and techniques)
* Integrate 6 Sigma methodology into working practices
* Project leadership
* Expert communicator at all Levels
* Excellent analytical problem solver