Crawley, West Sussex
7 months ago
1. Provide language specific support to study start up and amendment process for all assigned projects conducted in countries matching language capabilities.
2. Provide administrative & logistical support to the start-up and project teams as required.
3. Communicate relevant information to the Project Managers, Regulatory Associates, Contracts Manager or Clinical Research Associates. Communicate any responses to site staff, when appropriate.
4. Attend project meetings, take/type-up minutes of meeting. Organise team meetings where necessary.
5. Support the Project Team in conducting and collating information from feasibility studies.
6. Maintain study trackers and forward to sponsor when required.
7. Assist the Project Manager and team in any other activities, as appropriate.
8. Undertake reception duties, when required.
Science graduate with at least 12 months of industry experience in a similar field.
Prior background experience in a pharmaceutical/clinical environment is an advantage
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
Highly organised and detail-oriented.
Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.