West Sussex, England
6 months ago
In this role you will be working on large robotic systems using cutting edge technologies within the R&D team and ensuring the highest quality of company's products.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Creation and development of test software and software testing processes;
* Performing full product testing and interoperability testing when required;
* Design and execution of manual tests as well as the design, implementation and maintenance of automated test systems;
* Monitoring test data, creating test reports and presenting such data for the release process;
* Be actively involved in software release planning and will be required to have a full understanding of software product life-cycles.
* Writing test scripts for automated software testing;
* Writing test documentation to be used by test staff and production;
* Writing testing test specifications derived from design documentation;
* Use of issue tracking systems such as Jira;
* Use of version control systems such as Git;
* Some experience of robotics or motion control would be desirable;
* Experience of hardware or firmware testing is an advantage.
Nice to have:
* Exposure to an electronics background would be desirable.
* Formal Test Certifications e.g. Foundation ISTQB.
* Writing Windows programs in C/C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!