Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus
8 months ago
The Test Assurance Architect will work with the Test Assurance Architect Lead and the Test Assurance Team, the Programme teams, Service Users, Service Providers and regulatory bodies to produce key test assurance documents: including the test strategy and approach documents and test completion reports.
Document the process for the production of test assurance artefacts; educate team members in these activities; and support the production and review of these materials.
The post holder will:
* Provide technical support to develop Test Approach and Plan for a Release
* Review the coverage of testing and its assurance for a Release: ensuring adequate coverage is planned and agreeing any variations.
* Support the formulation and development of an effective Test Architecture
* Champion organisation-wide Quality Process initiative within Test Assurance
* Analyse current test assurance processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements
* Acts as subject matter expect for software testing standards, processes, methodology and tools
Skills and Experiences Essential
* Experience of SMETS or other Utility Domains
* Has worked in a pressurised project environment and produced test/test assurance artefacts to time and quality
* Experienced in capturing diverse viewpoints and supporting their resolution
* Experienced in the testing and assurance of complex systems and processes
* Experienced in documenting test processes and producing proforma documents
* A strong communicator, skilled at listening and with an ability to explain and document needs clearly.
* Experience in working across a multi-organisation environment, operating across multiple locations
* Experience of working in a complex programme that is committed to delivery
* Experience of IOT
* Keenness and ability to identify and propose process improvements
* Experience of Test Automation in IOT space