£22000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Are you currently in a Service Desk or other Customer facing role and looking for your next opportunity?
Are you someone who has a genuine passion for software in the digital age?
Do you have experience working in support or maybe just need that first chance to show an employer what you can do?
Do you currently feel you are either in a company that offers no support or progression, or you are in a job that has no relevance to your passion for technology and you need that break?
If so, this could be what you have been looking for.
Would you like to work as part of a team involved in working with products that really make a difference to peoples' lives? To become part of an exciting, forward thinking software company that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
The products and projects you'll work on will make a huge difference in the health, social care, education and youth services sectors. As part of a supportive team you'll find the client care about giving you the backing to develop a long and successful career.
We are looking for talented individuals who have:
* An ability to learn bespoke applications in order to analyse, diagnose and resolve issues
* A strong logical and troubleshooting mind-set, with excellent time management skills allowing you to manage your own queue of customer incidents
* A real drive to help our client's customers and communicate effectively with them to resolve their issues
* A desire to work in a team, helping others and the ability to ask others for help when needed
* Contribution skills during team discussions on relevant issues and forward thinking
* An attention to detail to record accurate work logs within the ITSM for incident progression and audit purposes
* A desire for continual learning whilst supporting an evolving product suite
What will help you succeed in this role?
* Good interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication
* Strong problem-solving skills with methodical and logical thinking
* Positive and enthusiastic approach
* Strong team ethic
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good time management and administrative skills
What will you get in return?
You will be offered an environment where you can thrive, develop and progress. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role with a well-respected UK company, if you would like to share in their ongoing success, apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
The benefits include a competitive salary of up to £24K, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses and more.