£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
6 months ago
My client is looking for a electronics engine systems engineer for an open ended contract that will involve providing technical support for the electronic system. You will be in a team investigating, analysing and troubleshooting any reported quality issues. The role will also involve creating and modifying software flashfiles based on requests and guidance from the technical lead.
- Provide technical support to queries related to pin-outs, schematic questions, software functionality support.
- Create and maintain systems architecture diagrams and schematics.
The skills required for this role involves:
- Documenting technical specifications
- Participation in FMEA development
- Electrical and Electronic experience
- Collecting and developing customer requirements.
- Electronic control systems development experience (automotive, marine or military vechile control systems)
The role is paying an hourly rate of between £28.00 - £32.00 an hour.
Please apply now for more information or call me.