10 months ago
We are looking for highly motivated, dynamic and autonomous software developer, being ready to participate in the design and specification, development, testing, benchmarking and delivery of production software. As a software developer, you will be part of an Agile BizDevOps squad within the new Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) tribe which comprises more than 120 people. You will work within a cross-functional team comprising Developers, Business Analysts, Testers and Operations professionals on exciting products and services related to the Financial Crime Compliance portfolio.
* Design, develop, test and integrate new features, new components and improvements to existing product functionality
* Integrate third party components into solution
* Prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions
* Assist with the preparation and analysis of requirements
* Ensure maintenance and creation of automated integration and regression tests
* Ensure production of complete technical documentation and operating procedures
* Bug fixing on maintenance releases, code review and testing
* Liaise with operational team; as part of a 'Center of Expertise', actively contribute to the investigation and resolution of production issues;
* Willing to join an on-call rotation scheme when appropriate
* Willing to evolve/grow in a DevOps environment
University degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
5+ years of experience in a similar position with at least 2 years in a Linux environment.
The following essential skills are listed in order of importance:
* A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Object-oriented design, algorithms, and software design
* Development experience with multi-tier applications technologies and tools
* Extensive knowledge of Java and Java development frameworks: Spring, JPA, Log4j ...
* Experience with Web Application server (JBoss, Tomcat ...)
* Experience with automated testing techniques (Unit testing, Integration testing ...)
* Experience with mindsets of both Agile and DevOps
* Change management and versioning tools such as Git & BitBucket
The following additional skills are an advantage:
* Experience with automated GUI testing is a strong asset
* Knowledge of requirement management tool e.g. Confluence, Jira is an asset
* Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Continuous Deployment tools such Ansible is an asset
* Experience is Linux environment is a strong asset
* Experience in shell scripting (ksh, perl, awk)
* Experience with Oracle relational database is an asset
* Fluent in English (spoken and written)
* Team player
* Adaptability & responsiveness to change
* Quality mindset