negotiable w/ package
10 months ago
Important Insurance player in the world of constantly evolving mobility, both today and tomorrow, in Belgium or far beyond. We inform our customers and assist them during all their trips, so that they can enjoy their active life 'on the move' every day without any worries. As builders of multimodal solutions, we develop new products that anticipate the expectations of the customer. In this way we help our customers to make their mobility a successful experience. For this company it is selfevident: the customer is always in the center of our attention, today and in the future and in all possible circumstances.
You will join the ICT team as an Analyst Developer. You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of existing systems and operational applications. This activity is at the heart of the company, where you will play a central role which requires good interpersonal skills, given the many interactions with various profiles.
The scope of your role ranges from technical requirements analysis over design to implementation, testing, deployment and support to the end-user. You will set a high-quality standard for your deliverables and actively seek collaboration to achieve company's objectives:
* You will use requirements and specifications received to modify/enhance existing production software
* Daily interface with customers to resolve issues
* Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting application features and changes
* Participating in the development of new systems throughout the entire project lifecycle
You are someone who has a strong desire to make work fun and enjoyable, and whereby you will enhance the collaboration with various profiles:
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or Business Engineering.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Welcoming change and transformations with a flexible attitude and positive mindset.
* Autonomous and a self-learner. * Result-oriented with a creative mindset.
* Dedicated to improving existing components and practices to deliver added business value.
* Sharing what you know and learn, team and customer service oriented.
* You have proven verbal and written proficiency in French and English, Dutch is a plus.
* Experience in all phases of systems development and implementation
* Write and maintain documentation, instruction and procedure guides
* Proven knowledge of technical analysis and documentation using UML
* Experience with JIRA, Confluence
* Experience in working in an Agile Scrum team.
The Company offers you an exciting role were initiatives are highly appreciated and stimulated in an informal working atmosphere. We offer a permanent contract, an attractive salary package and fringe benefits (pension & hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, 13th & 14th month, reimbursement of public transport costs, homeworking possibility,…).
You will work for a successful market leader, who provides the necessary training & career opportunities thanks to regular coaching on the job.
After all, we are located in the centre of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport (within walking distance of Arts-Loi metro station and Brussels Central or Schuman train stations).