£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance
12 months ago
As Senior Commissioning Engineer you'll be involved in a variety of activities from commissioning on site to managing a small time of engineers, planning site activity and supporting customer requirements.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Understanding of building management systems, building automation and building control principles
- Experience within BMS Commissioning / Projects
- Electrical installation & panel knowledge
- Indepth knowledge/proven experience of servicing, programming, commissioning and installing BMS Control Systems
- Knowledge and training in Trend control systems, including 963 graphical front end and SET engineering tools.
- Trend Expert Certified
- Proven Leadership skills
- CSCS Card / Jib Registered
- Full UK Driving Licence
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. The successful applicant will have a "can do" attitude with exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work.
Company car or car allowance
Plus other fantastic benefits