Up to £35000 per annum
8 months ago
The role will initially be based out of Reading but you could be required to operate out of their London Paddington Office. You must also have either DV or SC Clearance.
As a Security Admin Officer your role is key to the UK Public Sector business and underpins all areas of the day to day administrative duties essential to the smooth operation of all aspects of the secure facility and supporting the clients business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out a range of largely reactive security related administrative duties related to the operation of a secure facility and security clearances.
- Research security issues and provide physical and procedural security advice to the staff, contractors and customers.
- Identify improvements regarding physical security and access control.
-MUST BE EITHER SC or DV CLEARED
- Administration background
- Ability to be trusted with the knowledge and handling of confidential information
- Knowledge of the Defence Sector, Central and Local Government
If the above sounds like you please apply for my immediate attention!