12 months ago
Our client, a major Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey, requires a Supply Chain Techno functional consultant with experience of multiple project experience in SAP implementation. Candidates with Pharma Supply Chain / Order to cash business and technical cutover experience will be preferred.
This being a complex business & system transformation program in the supply chain and related areas we are looking for someone with hands-on experience in multiple projects especially in planning and managing the Supply Chain / Order-to-Cash business and technical cutover activities.
The implementation is cutting across many business processes. The purpose of the role is to understand SAP and integration with non-SAP systems and be able to manage business cutover activities in conjunction with technical cutover activities (primary responsibility for technical cutover lies with the SI partner) in order to deliver a smooth cutover from current state to the new system (S/4 HANA) with minimal business disruption.
There will be multiple business go lives (for groups of countries) over a period of 5-6 months, so the role includes the parallel management of hypercare and further cutovers.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* At least two end to end supply chain cutover experience on similar sized projects
* At least 5 years' experience of SAP project implementation in the Supply Chain area
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Experience of planning and managing cutover in a regulated/validated environment
* Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.