£500.00 - £575.00 per day
8 months ago
A global Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey has the opportunity for a SAP HR Data Analyst on an initial 6 month contract. This is a hands-on role, needing a pragmatic 'do-er' to suggest improvements and also has experience of dealing with interface issues. Strong Excel and SAP HR knowledge, strong stakeholder management and a persuasive nature. Responsible for best practice in the area of core HR integration and data management from a tactical as well as strategic perspective.
* Specialist knowledge of SAP HR and SuccessFactors Employee Central(EC) functionality.
* Ability to interpret and influence strategic direction in relation to HR data and external market data.
* Experience of analysis of Integration and data issues and data capture, reporting and cleansing.
* Experience of data manipulation with advanced MS office knowledge in particular MS Excel knowledge.
* Familiarity with SuccessFactors HR suite.
* Experience of work with project teams across multiple EMEA locations and overcoming language barriers
* Project experience with working knowledge of SDLC lifecycle
* Functional and technical aptitude for using and manipulating HR systems
* Strong stakeholder skills with good attention to detail
* Excellent work prioritisation and time management skills to manage a number of tasks concurrently with ability to prioritise.