8 months ago
A market leading Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey has the opportunity for a tech savvy Ariba P2P Programme Lead on an initial 12 month contract.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The P2P programme involves the implementation of new Ariba modules and modifications to existing in order to further enhance the client's P2P platform and achieve global consistency.
A strong P2P-technology savvy individual is required to collaborate with the programme team and colleagues in Americas and Business Services to ensure the implementation of the right-fit solution for EMEA region.
Complementary to Ariba development is oversight and control of the Aravo third-party risk management application which requires strong support to ensure successful implementation and optimisation in both EMEA and Americas regions in 2019.
The role requires a strong capability in stakeholder management and influencing skills, and the ability to manage relations across multiple areas. Strong technical/functional knowledge is essential to make an early impact and contribution to the client's Procurement transformation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Deep knowledge of finance/business processes and systems is essential, these being SAP/Ariba P2P
* Proven extensive service management or support experience in large scale, complex, multi-cultural environment
* Experience in developing and executing standard processes across an organisation
* Proven extensive experience in managing third party service providers and services provided by third parties
* Extensive experience in managing stakeholders on different levels and in different functions
* Extensive change management experience
* Knowledge of process improvement methodology
* Experience of working across multiple sites and nationalities
* Shared services experience
* Experience implementing significant business change across national and business boundaries
* Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage
* Excel Expert Level
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* Degree and relevant professional qualifications