about 1 year ago
Salesforce technical lead
Start date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
For one of our clients, providing a private network that enables secured financial transactions between banks and financial institutions is looking for a passionate Senior Salesforce Developer & Architect who will have a key role in the organisation, who will ensure that the client's Salesforce solutions are optimal.
- Manage the whole Salesforce org/infrastructure covering maintainability, robustness, level of customisation and security perspectives.
- Ensure proper Salesforce solution design, including strong functional guidance to minimise customisation, technical and integration design.
- Responsible for cost estimation and risk assessments.
- Own the Salesforce solutions technical documentation.
- Partner with department architects to ensure Salesforce designs are fully in line with the global architecture and to provide Salesforce contribution for the global architecture.
- Maintain high level knowledge about Salesforce products and Salesforce roadmap.
- Develop the specific technical roadmap.
- Oversee and improve Salesforce design, development and coding guidelines and practices.
- Coach the development team in these areas.
- Follow and control Salesforce deliverables produced by implementation partners.
Skills and expertise:
- Strong hands-on experience on Salesforce administration (configuration, user access, security, data management, process Builder…) and development: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, …
- Expertise and experience with the Lightning Framework: Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Advanced Components.
- Experience with Salesforce integration: Partner, Custom and Bulk APIs, Salesforce Connect. Understanding Salesforce Platform Events and Canvas is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Apex design patterns and enterprise architecture frameworks as well as with Object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Experience with Salesforce development, testing and deployment tool in Scrum delivery methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Security minded.
- University degree, or proven equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years experience managing full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations as a lead/senior developer.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more about it, don't hesitate to get back to me with your updated CV.