7 months ago
· Manage and develop all relevant accounts/customers in the territory, targeting customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs.
· Manage local contracts, negotiating and executing as appropriate in line with company strategy and with guidelines.
· Develop and execute business plans and forecasts for the territory in collaboration with rest of the team.
· Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to promote the company image.
· Work collaboratively with all functions to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of the products.
· Effectively use a Customer Relationship Model (CRM) system for communication and documentation purposes and to strategically analyse the market and prioritise necessary action.
· Accurately plan and spend a budget for events, meetings and other appropriate costs in the territory utilising available resources to delivery activities that drive return on investment and high impact.
Skills and Education
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong and lasting working relations both internally and externally
- Successful track record of identifying and influencing decision makers in a territory.
- Results orientated with a sense of urgency and customer focus, resilient when overcoming obstacles
Minimum of 4 years as an Oncology therapeutic specialist / sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry, including 3+ years as a successful hospital specialist in oncology.
University degree in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
Driver's licence and the ability and desire to work and travel as appropriate in a field-based, customer-facing role