5 months ago
A global market leader in the Payments industry has the opportunity for a Business Analyst with Real Time Payments experience on a contract basis based in Hertfordshire.
Partner with business owners to understand new business opportunities and define and document the business and functional requirements.
Deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle; maintain and update functional and non-functional specifications and user guides.
* Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements; testing; documentation; and member notification of product enhancements and/or business opportunities.
* Provide business knowledge and technical support for requirement development.
* Work closely with developers and requesters identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
* Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
* Consult with Business Owners on projects.
* Develop and participate in the review of business and functional requirements and determine primary functions that the project is to provide.
* Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
* Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to client staff.
* Document and coordinate changes and enhancements of products and services. Prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations.
* Provide technical support for the member(s) to ensure adherence to requirements.
* Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software
* Coordinate and assist in implementation of new or revised rules and policies.