£400.00 - £425.00 per day
about 2 months ago
I am currently work with a global client organisation who are looking for a QA Tester for an initial 3 month contract which will run till the end of December. They are looking for someone who will be responsible for enhancing QA methodology and ensuring compliance by working with management to improve the quality and process standards.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Develop and execute automated keep testing for assigned projects.
- Plan and execute automated and performance tests.
- Work across teams to enhance quality assurance/ testing and help to develop/ execute performance and automation testing throughout the business as appropriate.
- Conduct project reviews, ensuring the review criteria are defined, and implement procedures for ensuring quality control for project deliverables.
You must have the following experience:
- 5+ years of automation testing.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process.
- Experience setting up a test automation framework from scratch.
This role is paying a daily rate of between £400 - £425 a day depending on experience.
Please apply if you have above experience to be considered for this position!