£18000 - £25000 per annum + 25 days holiday, Pension
over 1 year ago
You will be working closely with the Project Managers on high profile projects to ensure all administration duties are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Hours will be 0800-1700 Monday to Friday
25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays plus your Birthday off as a bonus!
3% pension contribution
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Health & Safety Administration
- Producing Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Speaking with clients/third parties
- Diary management
- Booking jobs in
- Placing orders
- Carry out any other responsible duties requested by the Senior staff
- General Administrative Duties as required
- Previous Administrator experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to input data accurately
- Be organised and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate with Microsoft packages (office,excel,outlook.)
The ideal Candidate with have worked as an Administrator in the Building Controls Industry but this is not essential and local to West London.
If you think you have all the relevant experience for the role please apply today!