Up to £5268.00 per month
11 months ago
12 month contract
Global technology company
London (can also be based in London)
My client are working closely with its partner in the roll out of a service into retail. The team are looking for someone with a proven track record in programme management preferably with experience in the retail finance/credit sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the execution and governance of a multi-party services project in the UK and
- Track deadlines, deliverables, resources and timelines throughout the project process
- Provide regular status updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials and project plans are updated and readily
- Multi-party programme management
- Financial industry experience (retail credit agreements experience is an advantage)
- Experience in technical systems integration management
- Ability to build programmes from nothing
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!