Up to £5268.00 per month
4 months ago
12 month contract
Global technology company
London (can also be based in London)
My client are working closely with its partner in the roll out of a service into retail. The team are looking for someone with a proven track record in programme management preferably with experience in the retail finance/credit sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the execution and governance of a multi-party services project in the UK and
- Track deadlines, deliverables, resources and timelines throughout the project process
- Provide regular status updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials and project plans are updated and readily
- Multi-party programme management
- Financial industry experience (retail credit agreements experience is an advantage)
- Experience in technical systems integration management
- Ability to build programmes from nothing
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!