Joelle Nguyen Duy
4 months ago
Task & responsibilities
* You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
* You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes - with support of our UX specialist - and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
* You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
* You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
* You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in "Agile" modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
* You are the "owner" of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
* You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
* You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
*Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
*Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
You are passionate about digital trends
You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).