Up to £45000 per annum + 10% bonus
7 months ago
Our client, based just South of Nottingham, has the opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Problem Manager to join one of the most talented and dynamic teams in the UK on a permanent basis.
In delivering a successful service for the client, it is critical that the problem management process is equal to the scaling and functionality demands placed on it by the external industry body.
In the role of Problem Manager you will work closely with other functions within Operations and Service Provider teams including Problem Management to become a key figure in delivering excellent customer service. This is an exciting opportunity in a highly dynamic environment with a multi-layered systems landscape making the task of identifying root causes and seeing a problem investigation through to completion all the more challenging.
You will have the ability to operate at a level that provides a strategic view across this complex landscape combined with the drive and determination to absorb a significant amount of information to ensure high quality service delivery and improvement of Customer Service satisfaction (both internal and external).Previous Problem Management role in a comparable environment with SIAM experience will be essential.
Skills and Experience
* Extensive third party managed service provider management experience
* Solid Service Management experience of c.10yrs with at least 2 years with Problem Management
* ITIL / SIAM
* Experience of managing Problem Records in a heavily regulated environment
* Complete understanding of Service Operations ITIL processes
* Understanding risk, control and audit expectations
* Governance layer
* Ability to look at business outcomes
* A self-motivated, hands-on, problem manager who can drive lasting change through effective communication, both written and verbal.
* BMC Remedy ITSM experience
* Reporting - Creation and presentation of statistics and processes to key stakeholders
* Experience with SAP Business Objects or BI software
* Excellent Communication Skills, specifically verbal and written
* Good MS Office Skills
* Excellent Excel Skills
* Strong Coordination and organisation skills
* Logical and analytical thinker