East Midlands, England
£220 - £235 per day
8 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced Plant Engineer Technician who will be responsible for providing proactive support to the plant and equipment to fulfil production output.
You will have the following experience:
- Experience working with Hydraulic Systems.
- Experience with Pneumatic Control Systems
- Control and Automation - drives and tension control systems, complex automated systems.
- Electrical experience
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Provide detailed reports for all work completed within the computerised maintenance management system.
- Ability to trouble shoot and identify root causes on complex processes and automated equipment.
The role will be paying an hourly rate of £35.00
Do send me your CV or call me to discuss the role.