Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£375.00 - £425.00 per day
about 1 year ago
£375 - £425
6-15 years of Industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT organisations in BFSI domain with a focus on Payments Domain experience in Low Value Payments, High Value Payments, Cross Border Payments and key regulations & associated IT impacts, affecting the Payments market, such as Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Faster Payments, Payment Services Directive, Account Switching, G3 etc.
- Experience of working on SWIFT (MT 103, MT101, MT202, MT202 Cov), Faster Payments Services, CHAPS, BACS.
- Good understanding of the global Payments Landscape, associated instruments (Direct Debits/Direct Credits) and key players for both Retail & Wholesale payments
- Expertise in 3rd Party Payment products e.g. - Clear2Pay, Dovetail, FundTech etc.
- Experience of Solution Architecture / Design and Implementation of Payments solutions
- Good understanding of the banking domain, applicable Payments regulatory environment (PSDII, SEPA Rule Book Changes etc.)
- Should be able to able to play catalyst role between business and IT.
- Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions with BFSI customers
Engineering + MBA degree is preferred
Do call me asap to discuss the opportunity
Call me on 01737 236 821 or email me at