car allowance benefits
12 months ago
The Nurse Advisor educates fellow nurses and builds expert knowledge within the nursing community to ensure that the company products (IV products) are used appropriately. The Nurse Advisor will also develop strong relationships with nurses and nursing groups involved in the treatments to ensure understanding of patient needs and the needs of health care systems.
* Plan and organise non-promotional workshops educating fellow nurses on the company products and appropriate administration.
* Identify and provide support and education for new external Nurse Experts trainers.
* Proactively and re actively identify initiatives to improve the treatment with the company focus therapies, establish local understanding/evidence, improve current clinical practices and improve the treatment, working with the wider business to make these happen, after management approval.
* Follow up visits are also provided to help maintain improved results.
* Provide internal training and support to the wider business, including the sales and marketing team.
* Identify, share and advance optimal therapy practices and co-develop nurse and patient support tools and materials with identified Nurse Experts.
Qualified, registered Nurse (RGN or equivalent) Nurse band 5 or higher with a good understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice.
3-5 years nursing post reg experience
Experience in Iron deficiency is an advantage.
Good working knowledge of infusion medicine
Previous experience working for a pharmaceutical company essential
Full Driving License
Flexible to work away from home as business dictates. Extensive travelling is required: Travel by car, train and flight
The individual would require a strong drive and self-motivation to help establish and improve best practices
The Nurse Advisors come from a variety of backgrounds including community matrons, lecturers, senior nursing specialists; they have been hailed as local experts in their own field and they want to share their experience, confidence and expertise with others so that the patient will benefit.