over 1 year ago
- Providing technical leadership of small teams of software engineers.
- Ensuring requirements are captured, specified & translated correctly into cohesive development & verification plans.
- Implementing embedded firmware with an RTOS (e.g. uC/OS, Free RTOS).
- Development of embedded software/firmware (C/C++/C#).
- Implementation of digital communications protocols (TCP/IP, CANBUS, MODBUS, RS485, SPI, I2C).
- Debugging and problem investigation of software/firmware.
- Contribution in the definition of product and software/firmware architecture and design decisions.
- Verification and testing of software/firmware (e.g. Robot Framework).
- Solid commercial experience with demonstrable effective project leadership using SW development full-lifecycle, including requirements and reviews.
- Experience in developing drivers (C++/COM) for embedded systems, STM32 and similar microprocessor and microcontroller software.
- Strong knowledge of hardware level interfacing.
- Experience of work within an Agile development environment.
- Experience in Low-Level (Unit) Testing (LLT) using industry recognised software.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Software/Electronic Engineering.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!