5 months ago
Junior IT Project Manager will be responsible of the supervision and coordination of smaller projects that require enhancement of existing products/internal application (CRM, support tools, training tool on the cloud platform...)
* You are passionate about technology and you are customer minded.
* You have 2-3 years of experience in project management, preferably in IT domain (software dev).
* You have good communication skills and you are able to motivate people.
* You have a strong sense of responsibility and can work autonomously.
* You are well organized.
* You are resistant to stress, you can deal with uncertainty or resistance.
* You are ready to work closely with the enterprise applications team.