5 months ago
ASAP to 3 months
- Involvement in sprint planning and user story delivery effort.
- Regularly reports progress and highlights/escalates issues and problems as necessary.
- Coordinates a Change Request between several impacted developers, either within the same team, or in remote teams (United Kingdom, United States, India,...)
- Provides effort estimates for various developments.
- Monitors and controls costs related to own work.
Key accountabilities :
- Code production, problem investigations, support or testing within agreed standards and timescales.
- Writes all operational and software documentation necessary for the application from a technical standpoint.
- Conducts analysis and contributes to joint product design efforts.
- Supports the other teams involved in the development life cycle : Business Analyst, Testers, ..
- Demonstrates initiative in contributing to problem solving, design solutions and team goals.
- Confident in technical skills and demonstrates substantial independence in the technical area.
- Conducts unit and package tests of the software to ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
- Takes responsibility for a component of a project or a small project.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Relevant work experience :
- J2EE knowledge
- Good MVC knowledge (Weblogic server, Spring or Struts frameworks, JSP, JSTL) is a plus
- Agile methodologies
- Templating languages knowledge is appreciated (AngularJS, React, Freemarker,…)
- Persistence (SQL and NoSQL) experience is a plus
Location : We have roles in Sophia Antipolis, Lyon and Ile-de-France
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to know more about it, send us your CV !